Re/Max Gold - Chad Phillips (916) 390-1476 Real Estate on Page http://www.realestate-roseville.com/find-real-estate/ Home Buyers United States Real Estate
- Bed: 3
- Bath: 2 full 1 half
- Sqft: 2544
- MLS: 222064856
Country living at its best. This property has been updated with top of the line finishes. The kitchen features Cambria quartz countertops, soft close cabinets, Anderson doors & windows, stainle... Read More
We have a common goal: Making you a homeowner. Step 1 is listening to your requests and letting you know what your options are. Once we're out looking and comparing homes, I'll be there to point out the plus's and minus's of a property. I know what things cost to replace so we can always take those factors into play. When it comes time to negotiate, I'll look to get you the best possible terms. It's helpful that I know and have worked with most of the top agents around whom I'll probably be needing to get your offer accepted by.
- Search listings from the convenience of your home. I also have a app called HomeSpotter that I can text or email to you. In my opinion its the easiest way to look at real estate when you're out and about. Simply hold your phone up to a house and it will find the info, or use the map to zoom in or properties for sale in Sacramento, Placer and El Dorado counties.
- See listings the day they hit the market. I can also setup an auto search so you can get the updated listings, new and reduced sent to you daily.
- Get real estate market watch updates for Placer/Sacramento listings.
- "For Buyers" - Your source for the latest tips, checklists and free reports.
- Personal Consultation - My experience and professional connections available to you. I may have a pocket listing or another suggestion you may have not thought of.
- Financial advice - Loans, Mortgages, interest and tax benefits.
- Preferred lenders, attorney, contractors, handyman... I have sold them all houses!
- Community utilities and facilities.
- Strategize on how to get your offer accepted with multiple offers on a property.
Finding a knowledgeable broker who know how to get the job done, get a good deal and are responsive to all your real estate needs. I pride myself in making myself available to my clients. My background in construction also provides for experience over my peers. I'm able to ball park the costs of projects on the fly, and provide you with a reliable contractor who can get it done. Most of the houses I sell in Roseville, Rocklin area are from referral and past clients. See my online google reviews from past clients. You'll get a sense of my experience and knowledge that you expect in your realtor.
Selling a home is much more involved that just working with buyers. Each property is unique and should be treated and evaluated as such. There are plenty of different tactics that can be employed for a successful marketing campaign. Initially we'll need to discuss your time frame and transition in order to help with the pricing of the property. I'll empower you with comps, current market competition, price per sqft, pulse of the market and suggest what price to list at.
- Full and complete CMA report on your property.
- Custom marketing plan
- Virtual tours to distinguish your listing.
- Professional pictures
- Custom made flyers
- 250 mailers to your surrounding neighbors.
- Open Houses
- Home staging
- Personal Consultation - Vast experience and knowledge you can rely on.
- Relocating - Everything you need to know about the neighborhood and transferring utilities.
- Negotiating multiple offers and getting you the best terms.
- Giving you all your options when it comes to negotiating with buyers.
If you are planning to place your home on the market, click on the "home valuation CMA report" link at the top. Simply input your property address and you will have a CMA done for you on the fly. You can have it emailed to you with details of the other properties that your house was compared to. This is generally a good place to start. Of course we'll need to take into count the improvements and upgrades you've done to your home. When you're ready to show me your house, I'll be happy to help guide you with the things to do, and not do before we put your house on the market for sale.
I also have client reviews under the "My Testimonials" link, and online review all over the web. Online sources you can find reviews for me will be places like google plus page, Facebook, yahoo...
I have negotiated 3 partition sales where I'm designated by the court as referee to sell a property.
I am passionate about my job, love my neighborhood and keep up with the latest trends and strategies so that I can pass them on to my clients.
After a successful negotiation, please see my site again and leave me a review. I want to be your Roseville real estate agent for life!
Accolades and Awards
2004 - 2021 Master Award Winner
Re/Max Hall of Fame 2018
2017 Platinum Award Re/Max Gold
2008 - Present 5 Star Award Winner
2016-2019 3 Best Rated
I don't care much about awards, it's more important to me to keep my clients happy and get more referral from friends and family.